Monday, May 18, 2015

Life {as told by my iPhone camera}

As most of you already know, I am a memory hoarder. I continually find myself being at a dinner with family or friends and taking in the moment, the feelings, the smells, and cherishing the moment. I love taking at pictures and looking at them later on and remembering the feelings of that moment. So when I stumbled on this website I squealed in excitement. Anyway here are some snaps from the last few weeks! It's been a busy and wonderful time. Xo

Hiking in Santa Barbara with Todd!

Life is all about balance, right?


My little crushing the 20 millionth egg  on my head on Easter

Girls night out in CA, but first a few selfies

Visiting with my best friend Vanessa and her babes

My dreamboat 

Hanging with friends and singing songs

Finally made it to The Getty Museum Gardens!

What? I'm just resting my hand..

lol

Can I just live here?

Went to an Angels game to see them win!!! But really they lost... : / 

See the guy sitting next to me, I took his drink because four innings went by and he didn't touch it and he was so sloshed. We couldn't stop laughing or wondering if he'd ever notice. He didn't. 

Sleepy 5a.m. flight back to NYC

Reason 101 why I love Philly, because whenever I'm here it looks just like this

Tracyyyyyyy

At the Global Citizens Festival and my friend Sabrina caught Pete Wentz's guitar pick!!!

Our day mostly looked like this

and this

but then Chris Martin came out and he waved to me when I scream his name (very loudly)...yup I almost died 

The first love of my life 

No Doubt!

Gwen

Driving upstate for a conference 

Biked 2.5 miles just to savor this little baby. I love Milk Bar's cereal milk ice-cream. 

Natural history museum 

That time my cousin Casey came to NY and we took 100 selfies

Family love

On Tuesday we wear green!

Spring is here!!!

FaceTime call on Mother's Day! 

Mornings with Penelope 

Word

Twinning at school

Fourth night practicing 'till 11p.m.

This moment was all worth it. 

Celebrated Penelope's 2nd birthday we had a bath and a lot of cuddles #CatPurrito

No comments:

Post a Comment