Friday, September 4, 2015

Oh How I Loved Portland...let me count the ways

All the hype about Portland, Oregon was true. I spent a week eating all the things, seeing all the things, and reveling in all of the things. I can now see why people are relocating there in droves. Oh how I loved Portland...let me count the ways:

Totally ready for this 6a.m. flight


My AirBnB was on Taylor St, coincidence...I think not #Serendipity

Salon day!

Moseying around downtown

Yay PDX! 

Met Joanne and we spent a few days biking around the city together

That cycle life tho

Played piano for some Portlandians

Met Liz and laughed hysterically allll night 

Discovered a speakeasy shhh...

The pups at the AirBnB

Portland has over 700 food trucks and they all tasted like heaven (or at least the ones I tried) 

Vintage shopping always makes me happy


I should wear my glasses less, I like this pic, oh wait I need to see


This dress has cats all over it and I'm all about it

Selena vibes

Purringtons Cat Cafe was lovely, she looks like Penelope!!!! 




Moseying around a farmer's market

Portland Art Museum 

When you travel alone and take a lot of silly selfies 



This installation just made me want to dance



I like sitting on floors



Portlandians will understand this stack of $2 bills

Played cards with some wonderful fellow Californians that I met on the Bike and Brew Cycle Tour

This guy used to live down the street from me, small world huh?


Spending time with my Mami's fav

This is what surrounds Portland

Erin and I going for a hike



Driving over The Bridge of the Gods, yo where is Cheryl Strayed?

: /


No comments:

Post a Comment