Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My Favorite Blogs!



When I love something, that is usually all I: can, want, and, need to talk about with my friends {as some of them have reiterated to me over and over again} ;) So in the spirit of me sharing things I'm enjoying right now, I wanted to share out the blogs that I absolutely love! They are a part of my daily reading routine you know along with the serious stuff that I read on People.com and PerezHilton.com cough cough...ANYWAY I have followed these bloggers for a few years now and really enjoy getting a peek into their worlds. Check them out if you'd like!

Oh Joy! is graphic designer Joy Cho's blog and it's full of fashion, lifestyle, hosting, advice, and lots of cheery colors!



Love Taza / Rockstar Diaries is Naomi and Josh's blog that follow their life journey full of adorable pictures of their three kids and their adventures as entrepreneurs. 


Cupcakes and Cashmere puts Emily's creative mind on full display. Her blog is full of modern day beauty tips, great fashion editorials, and her journey as a new mom. Love her. 



Lauren Conrad's blog focuses on women. All of her content is about fashion, love, healthy, etc and she recently banned the word "skinny" on her page...#GirlBoss



DESIGNLOVEFEST is just that! Bri's life is so whimsical, romantic, and cheery. I just love reading her diy posts or just staring at her eclectic picture for hours. 



Apartment 34 helps me get my design fix. I love their apartment tours I always get so many ideas!



A Cup of Jo belongs to Joanna Goddard, her blog is full of honest, funny, sad, romantic, and inspiring moments from her life or women around the world. She also always has great recipes and travel posts. 


Apartment Therapy has the most eclectic and exquisite design and home tours. They  also featured my friend's nursery, so bonus points! 



No comments:

Post a Comment