Thursday, May 28, 2015

Decluttering my Desk Space


I feel like I'm always finding ways to get rid of things, clothes, old papers, or miscellaneous items. Making room in a tiny Brooklyn apartment is tres importante! So this week I decided to tackle my desk area because over time it became cluttered with various items and trinkets....I love trinkets! So realizing that the space started to feel more like a storage area rather than a calm work space set my simplification in motion. 

I started by asking myself about what I really needed on my desk, so the basics (writing materials, post-its, coaster, and laptop) had to stay, then I thought about what I needed to have handy on my desk that I used frequently, so my journal and pile of important mail made the cut, as well as a picture of my beloved parents. 

Here are the before and after pictures of my decluttering process...I promise I'm getting better ;)

Before...so much to get rid of!

After

Loving these little details from Anthropologie #TheSimpleThings

Love my Anna Rifle Paper Co. journal! 

I love all things monogrammed! 


+ Some of my favorite Pins of office spaces :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment