Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New York, My Beloved

It seems inappropriate to talk about anything else besides Hurricane Sandy. Fortunately my area in the city was not damaged severely. However I know that other parts of the city are still without heat and power as well as many places in New Jersey and Connecticut didn't hold up so well. I hope everyone is okay. Thank you family and friends for the concern, it feels nice to know I have a lot love and well wishes coming in from the West Coast. To help disaster relief text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10! Warm wishes to everyone. 


Calm after the storm
Last night, NYC without power except for the Empire State Building
Shotty wall in Chelsea ripped away by the storm



3 comments:

  1. How scary. I hope everyone is safe! It's nice to see the rainbow. It's like a ray of hope. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things always have a way of working themselves out right? :)

      Delete
  2. Love the rainbow.*_*
    Invite you to my blog...maybe you like it???
    My Blog


    ReplyDelete