Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall in New York


Fall in New York is just lovely because it's filled with drinking caramel apple spices from Starbucks, eating pumpkin or apple everything, and adoring all of the beautiful fall foliage. So I wanted to share some of my favorite fall traditions:

 Going for a hike
Every year to ensure that I stay active when the weather gets cold and it's so easy to stay inside I go on a hiking trip. This year I hiked in the Mohonk Preserve for the first time and it was beyond beautiful.

Snake selfie! 

Bear selfie!


I didn't get the silly face memo clearly...


Apple picking
Growing up in southern California I never went apple picking so now taking a drive upstate to apple pick, eat a lot of apple cider donuts, and drink a lot of apple cider just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Oh you know just encountering a goat at the apple orchard {goat selfie}

And of course an Emu selfie


The Black Swan and her friend Edward Scissor Hands 

Dressing up for Halloween
I LOVE Halloween. Dressing up and seeing everyone in their costumes is just so fun! One of my favorites this year was seeing a guy dressed as the jogger version of Forest Gump. I on the other hand was the Black Swan and spent the day reciting lines from the movie, lol.

"What happened to my sweet girl?" "SHE'S GONE!" lol....like I said I know the script by heart now


I'm kinda sorta obsessed with my new beanie from J.Crew it's so cozy!

Wearing all the cozy outerwear items
I think the thickest jacket I wore in CA was a hoodie {oh poor me} but honestly reveling in all of the cozy and chic and cute outerwear is so fun. P.s. I'm also really loving this coat! #ChristmasGift

No comments:

Post a Comment