Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Friday! + Some Fun Links

1

Hel-lo! It's Friday! First off I just want to thank all of my friends, family, and readers for all of the kind words I recieved from my post on Wednesday. New beginnings come with challenges but I'm excited to start this very new chapter! Anywhoo, what are you all up to this weekend? I'm excited because I'll be traveling to one of my favorite places - Philly! Most people I've encountered really don't like Philadelphia but I just love it more and more every time I visit. One of my best friends is having her birthday celebration which will be full of very fall-y activities. Bring on the apple cider donuts! Have a great weekend!

+

* 17 ways you're eating breakfast wrong.

* Loving the interior design of Reese's home.

* Oxblood lipstick.

* A cute guide to my work neighborhood- Chelsea.

* Kittens galore.

* Beautiful.  

* Loving these.

No comments:

Post a Comment