Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Friday + Some Fun Links

1

So it's Friday huh? Wow this week has gone by so fast! It's been really nice spending some time with my best friends in southern California. My days have been consumed by sleeping in, eating, napping, eating again, napping some more, and biking around town, yes such a hard life I know. Well, this weekend I'm going to spend time with some college friends that I haven't seen in a while, paddle board some more, do some painting, and go to a theme park with my little brother, I'm trying to actively work on one of my biggest fears, heights! Wish me luck peeps! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. :) 



* Loving this tote

* Tory Burch has a blog, say whaaa?! :)

* I'm looking into upgrading my dinnerware, these are great.

* Yoga on a surfboard. Trying this asap!

* Pink sunnies.

* Would you have these kind of parties?

* These jars!

* 40 Days of Dating.

* Oh Taylor, I heart you!

* How to #Unplug



No comments:

Post a Comment