Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The dog days of summer...


Wow I can't believe that it has been 3 weeks since I've showed any signs of life on here {lol}. Well my time in California is coming to an end soon and it has been really nice to spend a lot of time with my family and friends that I rarely get to see. My time in Los Angeles was wonderful, I went to a lot of museums, checked out a lot of parks, did a lot of hiking, ate a lot of yummy vegan food {obsessed with Real Food Daily}, checked out some new bands, and even made some new friends! After spending about 3 weeks in LA I've realized that I wouldn't want to live in such a big city that didn't have a good public transportation system, gosh the constant driving was too much for me and don't get me started on the parking fees. Blarg...well all in all it was nice. 

This past week at home has made me feel very lethargic, my daily goal is to not be a complete loaf which is really hard to do when there isn't much to do here at home #SmallTownProblems. So I decided to stop being such a loaf and sign up for tennis lessons! I had tennis lessons about 5 years ago and I loved it so I'm really excited to start tomorrow and be a productive human being! Hehe. Anywhoos I hope that you're enjoying the summer. I'm honestly looking forward to the fall...falling leaves, caramel apple spiced mochas, scarves...so dreamy. Here are some pictures below from my summer so far. :)
There's only 1 thing to do while waiting in the long In-n-Out line...selfies!

My brother buried me in the sand for the second time. 

I think I took my flower crown a little overboard this time ;)

Santa Barbara

I saw this periodic table at the Griffith Observatory and I just had to take a picture in front of it and send it to my boyfriend.

Moseying around New Port Beach

The Green Children performing at The Roxy, they were beyond amaze.

Hiking at Runyon

My favorite thing about California
Duh.


Santa Monica nights



This is what happens to my lips when I consume gluten ;)

Walking little Loba with my Mami

Found elementary pictures of my friends and I.

I know my friend Vanessa really loves because she even accepted me when I wore outfits like this.

Adopted little Penelope!

Pajamas all day, drink milk all night #YOLO


No comments:

Post a Comment