Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Friday + Some Fun Links


Hello Everyone, this week has flown by for me which is a great thing because it means that I'm just that much closer to summer break! I plan to take it easy this weekend as next week will be extremely busy! I also plan to do some spring cleaning around the apartment, you know like clean the back of the fridge or the corners of rooms with a q-tip...gawd I'm excited just thinking about it. No really.  I also am finally putting out all of my warm weather clothes and putting all the winter stuff away. Everyone pray that I can continue my "not-trying-to-be-a-clothes-hoarder" streak as I've been doing pretty well so far. 

Here are some fun links that I'd like to share with all of you, have a Happy Friday: 

Putting this camera bag on my birthday wish list! Hint hint!

These fake tattoos by Tattly are super cute.

 Have you ever heard of Supper Clubs? These organized dinner parties with strangers are becoming all the rage here in NYC and across the world.

Being that I travel a lot, I'm looking into getting better quality luggage. Loving these monogrammed travel bags from J.McLaughlin.
J.Crew just came out with their Summer items, this henley shirt looks perfect for moseying around or baseball games.
Love.

What are your Spring cleaning traditions? 

+

*The essential spring cleaning check-list per Martha Stewart...umm I thought I was a clean freak.

*Some of my friends tease that I'm our group's Monica Ghellar, but I'm not this bad, right? Riiiight? Bueller...Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment