Thursday, April 11, 2013

London = Fundon

Big Ben!
Over spring break I traveled to London and it was just the most wonderful trip! I absolutely did not want to come back! The people were so polite and sweet, the architecture was absolutely breathtaking, the food was so yummy, and the fashion Oh Em Gee there has never been a point in my life where I wanted to be a man but after seeing the super elegant-hipster-chic (if that's a thing) attire of most men I just wanted so badly to be a part of that world. I can't wait to go back and mingle with the Spice Girls...ugh if only. Anyway here are some pictures from my time in the UK if you'd like to take a looksy.


Kept running into this hunk around town.


Taking in Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, you know always respecting important artistic and cultural artifacts. ;p
The inside of the Globe!


Oh William you so cray.

Oh you know just making a clay lamp with a room full of 5 year olds in the Roman Baths.
The city of Bath reminded me of Middle Earth!
Driving on the opposite side!

The beautiful city of Bath, where's Jane Austen?

Obsessed with these crips! No not chips they're called crisps people!


Trafalgar Square
Cuddling with this little sheep I found in Stonehenge.
I kept waiting for Jude Law to pop out so we could hide behind trees and kiss under the cloudy skies like in "The Holiday," sadly no Jude appearances, ugh.

Sheep in the English countryside, not going to lie, nothing could make me happier.


Dear City Council of London, these street floor signs literally saved my life about every single day, thank you.
Dear Hyde Park, you're so beautiful.

Chasing swans in Hyde Park, I can't help myself...well I can but I just don't want to.

Watching a football match in Wembley Stadium.

Tower of London!



When can I move there by the way??

Things I love about London: every bus and train comes every 2 minutes on the dot! Amaze.

Westminster Abbey.

Shine bright like a diamond.


I just loved all of the streets so much that I took endless pictures of the neighborhoods, so quaint.

Paul where are you?!

Not being touristy at all, like at all.
Again I'm no tourist, hehe.

Waterloo, promise to love you evermore! Thank you Abba!

Borough Market


The London Eye

In an eye of the London Eye.
Having afternoon tea, pinky up!



Love.

I should've been born into royalty, period.


Stonehenge!

I absolutely loved the Victoria and Albert Museum of Textiles.




Meow.
Back home to the good U.S.A, blarg.

* Funny NY Times article of Americans adopting British words, yes I'm guilty as charged. 
* Top things to do in London. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your blog :) I am an Anglophile/English junkie myself and I've been looking for a younger lifestyle blog to start reading, yours is too perfect :) Thank you for posting! (Also, all of these photos of London is making me just too jealous!)

    www.looseleaved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zozobra, for your lovely message! I love your blog as well and your latest post on Trance, James McAvoy...umm hottie! Have you seen Atonement?

      Delete