Monday, April 15, 2013

Chocolate Blueberry Pancakes Recipe

Image via
When my Ma was here I wanted to make her a really savory breakfast so I decided to make one of my specialties, chocolate and blueberry pancakes. At the end of it all I had to make two different batches because she refused to eat pancakes with muchos chocolates in them however these pancakes were definitely enjoyed by me, my cousin, and the cat Hemingway...totally kidding Juna-Willa. Check out the recipe below!

Ingredients:

2 cups of all purpose (gluten-free) flour
1 cup of soymilk
1 cup of blueberries
1/2 cup of chocolate chips (vegan)
2 tablespoons of butter (vegan)
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1/4 cup of egg beaters



Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. I recommend to sift the flour and mix all of the dry ingredients first then slowly pour in the milk at the end.

Butter the pan and pour 1 ladle full of pancake mix and cook on each side for 2 minutes, then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment