Monday, January 26, 2015

Words That Matter.

Hey all. I'm a lover of words. I love the way they have the power to consume me, thrill me, inspire me, motivate me, help me to be more critical of the world around me, etc. Can you tell I'm an English teacher? For as long as I can remember I've kept journals, post-its, and have taken pictures of sayings or phrases that move me. Thanks to my handy dandy iPhone whenever I hear something meaningful I whip it out and make a quick note. I post quotes all around me as a reminder to stop, be present, and contemplate on it's significance. 

So I wanted to start sharing all of these notes, photos, etc on here. Thanks for reading. :)
















                                                           - Taylor Swift "Clean"

+

*Oprah's collection of meaningful words that she collected over the course of her life is just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment