Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Friday + Some Fun Links!


Happy Friday! I'm so excited that it's officially Christmas break! What are all of your plans for the holidays? Penelope and I are heading down to North Carolina to spend the break with my boyfriend and his family so we're totes excited! I've never been down south so I'm looking forward to experiencing it all and picking up a southern accent...duh. Also we're going to spend some time in South Carolina and tour all of the locations from the movie The Notebook! Gahhh I'm sooo souped for that! Well have a great weekend and below are some fun links from around the web.

+

What would Taylor Swift wear?

Who wouldn't want Justin Timberlake at their marriage proposal?

Nerdy letterpress cards

How to pack the perfect carry-on bag.

Love this necklace.

6 cute and comfortable holiday outfits!


No comments:

Post a Comment