Tuesday, December 17, 2013

San Francisco or touring all things Full House


 The weekend was wonderful because I got to see my family, some close friends that I missed.  I can't really put my finger on what it is about San Francisco but a part of me really wants to like it, no love it, although every time I leave  feeling "meh" about the city but my heart keeps telling me to give it another chance.

I always dreamed of one day living in the hilly city after I saw the movie Just Like Heaven, lol, but it just hasn't come to pass. Well who knows what the future will bring but for now I'll relish in all the sweet memories from our trip to D.J. Tanner's backyard. Here are the pictures below if you'd like to see.

 The group behind me were all dressed up as Full House characters and had a massive photo shoot! 


 Amazing vegan restaurant in SF called Gracias Madre 



My wonderful family, my Ma loved seeing the Full House!

+ Just for funsies


*Jesse and the Ripers on Jimmy Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment