Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy {Early} Friday + Happy 4th of July!



Hey everyone, happy 4th of July! Wow I can't believe it's already summer. I fly home to California tomorrow and to say that I'm excited about it would be an understatement! Every summer I try to travel to a foreign country on my own but this summer I've decided to spend some time in Los Angeles as it still feels somewhat foreign to me. I was just thinking the other day that it's weird growing up just about an hour north of LA and not really knowing so many things about it: what's the art scene like? Good restaurants? Best hiking trails? Best beach? Good music venues? Gosh so much to discover!! So I'm really looking forward to discovering it all and hopefully I just wont stay posted at the beach for entire summer {1st world problems.} Anyway what are your plans for summer? Whatever they are I hope you take some time to be silly, creative, step outside of your comfort zone, and live fearlessly. Have a great long weekend and I'll see you guys next week in California!!! << {yes that excited!!!!} 

+ Some Fun Links

* 7 Healthy food swaps.

* The Olympics to be held in...Tulsa?

* 5 Decorating ideas you can actually afford.

* The true value of education.

* Here comes the sunscreen!

* London vs. New York.

* Loving this blogger.

* My California Dreamin' Playlist - it's amazeballs!

* I can't wait to wear my new bathing suit!

* A DIY camera strap.

1 comment:

  1. hookup apps are the best site for dating. if you want a real girlfriend/boyfriend and spend you expensive time with him/her please visit this site one time.
    Hookup Apps

    ReplyDelete