Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A 26th Birthday Picnic

This past weekend my friends and I celebrated my 26th birthday with a lovely picnic at Brooklyn Bridge Park. All the food we prepared was vegan-gluten free- dairy free and it was a success! We all had such a great time and it was great to just spend some genuine time chatting with friends and playing games. Here are the pictures from the day below. :) #Happy
Started off the morning with a SoulCycle sesh, yes I'm obsessed, what else is new?




Then played a lot of bad mitten at the park.


On the menu: curry cous cous, avocado and cucumber sandwiches, chocolate cake, fruits, and veggies.


Juna-Willa and her fiance Dean looking as adorable as ever!





The girls taking in the view or me just being an obsessive picture taker ;)




"I don't think you should ever take life so seriously that you forget to play." - Taylor Swift
I love being a girl.


I love these girls.


A windy day calls for make-shift wind blockers to light my candles.


Love.



Loving my sparkler heart candles!
Our evening view, so dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment