Monday, June 24, 2013

Take Me to Chicago.

Image Via
 I really love Chicago, the people are so sweet. Well, here are some pictures from my weekend in the Midwest if you'd like to take a peek.



Moseying around the Chicago Art Institute

"Wait! I need to practice my ballet moves for the picture!"






Art in a box


I'm cold.

+



Funniest improv show ever. Wait where's Tina Fey? I kid, I kid..




My favorite restaurant in Chicago, RPM, unfortunately Guiliana and Bill weren't there!

The mother ship calling me home. Oprah? Gale? Nate? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!!

In Heavennnnn




Navy Pier

3 comments:

  1. That looks SO amazing! My honey has applied at a rather exciting company there. This makes me want him to get the job even more!!! Fingers crossed! Monica ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does this mean you're moving to Chicago? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica that's so exciting! I hope he gets the job and well I love Chicago, I love Karthik so we'll see where life takes us. ;)

      Delete