Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Friday + Some Fun Links

Image via

Wow to say that this last week was a whirlwind would be an understatement. I've been soo tired lately so I decided to try this detox juice cleanse, its been great. No wait it's been fine and I can't wait to eat solid food like asap. ANYWAY, here's to next week being better and getting things back in order this weekend! Thank god for weekends! I plan on doing A LOT of cleaning #HappyFace and finally watching the Safe Haven movie oh and SoulCycle. People of the world have you heard of SoulCycle? It WILL change your life. Happy Friday!

+

*A hip-hop tour of Brooklyn, yo.

*Historic pictures colorized.

*I can't wait to go to this new art installation at the MoMA.

*I'm very fascinated by this fruit infused pitcher, very.

*This dog will make you instantly happy.

*How to piss off every New Yorker in less than 36 seconds, hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment