Thursday, March 14, 2013

Enjoying The City Through My Goddaughter's Eyes

A tiara with my Trafalgar Square tea, don't mind if I do!
A few weeks ago my long time married friends Ingrid and Lewis came into town from California with their daughter (my goddaughter) Anastasiya and it was full of girly-kid-friendly fun! It was great to mosey around the city through the eyes of a toddler for a second and well who can say no to wearing a tiara and ferris wheels? I sure can't!  Take a peek below of all the fun pictures if you'd like.

Having a sandwich and scone filled lunch at Alice's Tea Cup

So many tea choices so little time!

Taking the traaaaaain!

Anastasiya terrified of the moving dinosaur at Toys R Us and Ingrid thinking it was quite hilarious
It gave us a fright! ;p

Barbie store? Yes!!!

Memories

Love this little nugget

I LOVE having visitors!

Ice-skating in Central Park!

After two hours my little nugget could skate all on her own! Fearless just like her godmother!

Go Anastasiya go!

Ending off a good trip with some Serendipity's frozen hot chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment