Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy

This week has been going well, last weekend I went to Philly to celebrate a friend's birthday and it was just a fan-ta-bulous time! Then I spent the rest of the weekend resting at home, going to the mall, and mass. I'm really looking forward to this Halloween celebration weekend because I'm going to be dressed as Britney Spears from the Baby One More Tim Video which should be epic. Anywhoos here are the things that are currently making me uber happy!

Taylor Swift's new album "Red" I'm loving every-single-song!
                                                                                                          
People always laugh at me when I say this but going to the Staten Island Mall makes me so happy. It's full of chain stores, unhealthy take out food, and women walking around in mini skirts and Uggs, I mean it feels like I'm home in southern California every time I'm there!

These "happy notes" from Anthropologie


Jessica's wedding dress, umm pink? Yes! Loving it!



My sassy new hair cut! I love Parlor Hair Salon! They always load me up on trashy magazines, chamomile tea, and give me massage while my hair is drying! If you mention my name they'll give you 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment