Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy




So I've decided to start a Wednesday tradition on this blog to post pictures, quotes, people, or just things that inspire me or make me happy.  I just want to share those lovely trinkets that make me smile. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Peonies - in any color.
I love this quote!

Planning, plotting, and daydreaming how I am going to purchase and subsequently wear this J.Crew winter coat.


Looking at this picture from my best friend Vanessa's wedding (I'm on the far left). I gave her and her husband the photo idea!








I love ALL THINGS Mindy Kaling.


**Oprah has a whole book on quotes that move her and being the huge O fan that I am, I cannot wait to get the book in the mail. Oh honey please... anything for Oprah and her posse.

***What is something that is making you smile today? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment