Friday, February 6, 2015

Life {as told by my iPhone camera}


Here are a few photos from the last few months. Take a peak if you'd like. #SelfiesRuleTheWorld


COULD NOT stop laughing at this! #Kanye

A member from The Roots came to my school!!! 

Winter days...

Salon time. 

Snapchat selfies #HeyBae #ThingsILearnFromMyStudents 

New Warby's; in love! 

Went to the cat cafe Meow Parlour and ate a lot of these...

and played with a lot of these.

Staring contest

Working on my pool game

Late night practice sesh

"The lights are so bright but they never blind me...welcome to New York!" - Taylor Swift

Baking with the Markowski's!!!! 

Pumpkin pie, enough said. 

My supportive little Bee. ;)

That time my Taylor Swift 1989 shirt came in the mail and I took a million selfies to imitate the album cover #Obsessed

Girls night around Rockefeller Center 

Christmas morning!

The only game my cousins and I play

Work selfies

Lazy Sunday afternoon with P. 

On Mondays we wear our sunglasses inside the house

After work happy hours with colleagues 

Creating Valentines #D.I.Y

 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment