Monday, June 16, 2014

Life { according to my iPhone camera}

Here are a few photos from my adventures these last few months. Take a peek if you'd like.



   Spring in NYC has been quite lovely and my afternoon walks have been filled with a lot of this.



and a lot of this...




I packed up my bags and said goodbye to Penelope for a few days




to wake up to this  #Heaven #Cancun



 enjoyed some fun in the sun and spied on some saucy men in Cancun




and took some silly pictures of my friends as they slept




and celebrated a beautiful wedding with these girls #BostonBuddies




I came back and bought some fancy shoes and by fancy I mean some comfortable Crocs flats! #InHeaven 




Saw my favorite book this year on screen and cried my eyes out...for. the. whole. movie. 



then casually scared my students on the last day of school


got the most wonderful surprise from Richard!!! #SoulSister 

No comments:

Post a Comment