Monday, April 28, 2014

I dream about overalls...

There are a few things that I'm currently obsessed with at the moment: binge watching House of Cards, singing love songs to my boyfriend, our new kitten Madeline, the Real Housewives of Orange County, and overalls! Okay, so that was more than a few things but regardless I've had the itch to start sporting my 90s overalls lately. To top off my  Full House style daydreams they are back in fashion! Thank you fashion gods! Anyway here is a round up of some of fav overalls that can be found at your local store  or online and the pair that I just bought and love!

These overalls from Citizens of Humanity look so cozy and comfortable



Loving these darker wash overalls from Madewell


Short overalls are my jam right now, this pair from Go Jane are super cute and affordable!


One of my favorite bloggers, Naomi, in her fab overalls!


Loving my new pair of Urban Outfitter overalls!

+ Follow my Pinterest board: I dream about fashion because it's amazefest USA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment