Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My obsession with all things heart shaped

Recently my girl Drew {yes we're on a first name basis} published a book of photographs that is full of pictures of when she found the heart shape throughout her life. Well being that Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought I'd share some of my favorite items that have the heart shape as I too am gearing up to celebrate Valentine's Day and am obsessed with all things heart shaped.

But first here are some of my own pictures that I've taken over the years when I found it in everything <3

Walking around Los Angeles, CA last summer

Love my heart pillow

On a store wall in Brooklyn

My temporary heart tattoo that I got in Cancun, MX

Loving my Ban.do iPhone case

Reason 101 why I love Pink Olive

Left my heart at Chicago's Art Institute

Sporting my heart glasses in London

If you can see I have: heart dollies, heart candles, heart straws, etc. on my birthday table

+ Loving all of these items...

Loving these dainty heart earrings

Love this heart print from Etsy

 Love this heart sweater I just got from Nasty Gal

Love these flats!

 Make these DIY heart push pins

Such a lovely book

Oh you know just Drew and I; she was so sweet. Love her.



No comments:

Post a Comment