Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy

Picture
 This list of things to remember helps remind me of what is really important in life, not the uber cute winter cape that I'm dying to get from modcloth, but actually the important things stated above. 


 No Doubt's new album, Push and Shove, makes my walks home from the train and runs incredibly enjoyable. I'm so glad they put out another album!


 Finally getting Netflix and subsequently re-watching every episode of The Hills on it as I get ready for work in the morning. Oh the nostalgia and oh the silly cattiness...pure mindless entertainment but I love it!


 This picture of me in complete bliss in Paris, France this past summer! Vive le France!

Picture
 Also this picture of Taylor Swift during fashion week in Paris a few weeks ago.



















Lastly, the first apple pie that I made with my friend Corinne! Go us!

No comments:

Post a Comment