Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy Friday + Some Fun Links


Hey everyone! It's Friday! Rosh Hashanah is finishing up and the school year is about to start! Meep! I'm so excited! I have been having a lot of meetings with my colleagues this week and the feelings I'm having to teach in this new environment are just wonderful. I'm so looking forward to this year! Anywhoos I plan on taking this weekend very easy as I'm sick (womp) so I'll be cooking- A LOT, completing a D.I.Y project or two, and watching many episodes of Orange is the New Black, such a great show! Happy Friday everyone! :)

+

* A great and funny posthumous letter from a mother to her daughter.

* Loving this comfy romper for sleeping.

* So sweet. 

* How to ride a bike in traffic and how to drive around a bike.

* 30 Pinners to follow.

* Movie trailer voice actor follows strangers and narrates their lives, hilar!

* 4 ways to welcome guests into your kitchen.

* The 100 best websites for women.

No comments:

Post a Comment