Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy Weekend + Spring Bucket List

Image via

Spring is officially in the air here in NYC and I'm completely welcoming it with open arms (longest winter ever!) I even went to go try swim suits today and I completely fell in love with this one piece. This weekend will be full of spending time with friends: at a jazz club,  checking out this film at the TriBeCa Film Festival, cooking lunch together, planting my herb garden, and catching up with friends from church. Also a new season means new stationary so I just purchased these wonderful cards from Anthropologie and I can't wait to write up a storm. :)

Well my winter bucket list turned out okay. I managed to take figure skating lessons, I'm still not Michelle Kwan but I'm getting there s-l-o-w-l-y. However, Alice's Tea Cup was magical; I definitely recommend having lunch there. I made this fab ombre necklace. Season 1 of Breaking Bad was so amazing and depressing, great show just in small doses. Hiking upstate felt like heaven...just wonderful. I read so much this winter: The Beautiful Forevers of the Mumbai Underworld by Katherine Boo, Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks, and My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler were all equally great reads! The tea party with my girlfriends was probably one of my favorite nights over winter break- an incredible amount of girlyness and I loved every minute of it.

I've finally put together my Spring bucket list and it reads a little like this:
1. Take weekend trip to Niagra Falls.
2. Take hip-hop dance classes (you ready Juna-Willa?)
3. Buy a professional camera and nifty camera strap for my blogging adventures.
4. Get Gwyneth's new cookbook and Julie and Julia that shit!
5. Go for a run: in central park, along the West Side Highway, and along Coney Island beach.
6. Go to the Hamptons again.
7. Grow a herb garden.
8. Start volunteering at the local dog shelter!
9. Go to many flea markets.
10. Start investing my money --> create a financial portfolio!
11. Make all natural sun-dried tomatoes and sun infused tea!
12. Go to an outdoor movie.
13. Fly a kite.
14. Buy a foldable bike --> finally bike across the  George Washington Bridge.
15. Learn how to paddle board.

*What are you excited to do this Spring?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment