Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy Friday + Some Fun Links

(1)

This weekend is the first official weekend of 2014 and I plan on kicking it off with making strides on setting the foundation to make this year great. I don't really make resolutions but I do always feel that with the start of a new year it gives me another opportunity to make things better in my life and I just try to work on that. I'm starting my bi-yearly 3 day juice cleanse and lets hope that this time it goes a lot better than last time (I caved after two days). I also really want to work on making smarter financial goals so I've set up an appointment with a financial adviser to help me make a healthy and sustainable financial plan for myself. So amidst all of that I want to relax {a lot} and get some school work done for my classroom. How about you all, any plans for the weekend peeps?

+

* Reason 1 million and 1 why I love Mindy Kaling.

* I've been uh-bsessed with Jessica Alaba's style for years...but gah her closet is amazefest usa.

* West Elm is having a great sale this weekend (20% off!)


* I absolutely love this home tour, so dreamy. 

* Too funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment